Motor yacht Popilov 19.99 M
Gallery Layouts Characteristics Specification Test Drive
Flybridge includes a duplicate control station, a spacious sandeck, leather sofas and a table
The main deck includes a main control post, a spacious galley and a rest area. The entrance to the Master Cabin and three guest cabins are also provided from the main deck.
Dimentions and main particulars
Vessel class A2
Length Overall (LOA), m 19,99
Beam Overall, m 5,5
Displacement(Full Load), tons 60
Draft, m 1,64
Quantity of cabins 4 + 1
Quantity of berths 8 + 1
Range, miles 2 000
Fuel capacity, l 10 000
Water capacity, l 1 200
Cruising speed, knots 9
Maximum speed, knots 13
Range of the course, miles 100
Removal from the shore, miles 7
Dimentions and main particulars
Length Overall (LOA), m
Beam Overall, m
Draft (Full Fuel Load), m
Displacement (Full Load), tons
Fuel capacity, l
Water capacity, l
Speed (cruising), knots
Speed (maximum), knots
- Hull material: shipbuilding steel;
- Thickness: hull — 6 mm, superstructure — 4 mm;
- 3 watertight bulkheads;
- Certified antifouling paint: JOTUN;
- Anode protection system: VETUS.
- Two Motors: 2 × Nanni N6.285 (John Deere);
- Interface: NMEA-2000;
- Reverse gear: ZF286IV, gear ratio: 2,01:1.
Accumulator plants VICTRON ENERGY:
- 1 × AGM-battery — 12 B, 90 Ah;
- 6 × AGM-battery — 12 B, 130 Ah;
- 4 × AGM-battery — 12 B, 220 Ah;
- Generator: PAGURO — 18 000, 16 kW, 3 000 rpm;
- Generator: M-GV/3 Genverter — 10 kW;
- 2 × inverter: VICTRON ENERGY, QUATTRO.
- Double fuel filters: separators VETUS;
- Fuel tanks — 10 000 l.
- Tanks of drinking water — 1 200 l;
- Gidrofor: UP12/A-V20;
- Tanks of sewage — 1 200 l;
- System of pumping of grey waters: VETUS;
- Desalination installation: Minimar plus 600 Slim, 100 l/hour;
- 2 × boilers: 2 × 100 l.
- Electrohydraulic system of steering: Raymarine;
- Autopilot: Raymarine;
- Additional post of management on flybridge.
- Anchor from stainless steel: Danforth, 75 kg;
- Anchor spire: REGAL 3000D;
- Mooring spire: TM1100 CAPSTAN 800W, QUICK;
- Bollards from stainless steel in a nasal and fodder part of the main deck;
- Stern thruster.
- Multifunction 12" display: Raymarine E127;
- Radar: Raymarine RD418D;
- Multifunction 9" display repeater: Raymarine E95;
- GPS-antenna: Raystar 130;
- Echo depth finder sensor: Raymarine P319;
- Speed sensor and water temperatures: Raymarine P17;
- Switch of the sensors: Raymarine ITC5;
- Radio station: Raymarine RAY55E;
- The antenna VHF 1,5 m for radio station;
- Autopilot set: Raymarine EV-400;
- Display autopilot on flybridge: Raymarine P70R.
- The furniture from sea plywood is covered by beechen interline interval;
- 3 × soft sofas;
- 6 × beds with orthopedic mattresses;
- 3 × latrines with shower cabins;
- Multimedia system.
- Shell from stainless steel;
- Electric cooker: Gorenje;
- Microwave oven: BOSCH;
- Dishwasher: BOSCH;
- Refrigerator: BOSCH;
- Freezer: BOSCH;
- Wine rack.
- Teak flooring (cockpit, foredeck);
- Stainless steel liers;
- Teak table;
- Chairs and chaise lounges;
- Running lights;
- Parking lights;
- Duplicated control post on the flybridge;
- Fuel refueling post;
- Water post;
- Post pumping household and domestic water;
- Shear shower at the stern: WHALE.
Fire Fighting System
- Isolation of the case nonflammable materials;
- Automatic fire extinguishing system;
- Additional manual fire extinguishers (according to classification requirements).
- Hull color;
- Soft awning on flybridge.
- Underwater lighting;
- Sun mattress, cushions on cockpit bench, flybridge sun cushions for L-shaped sofa + protective covers;
- Cockpit table in teak with cupholders in the middle + protective cover;
- Teak floorong on flybridge.
- Gyroscopic (or other) stabilizer.
- Veneering of valuable wood species (teak, oak);
- Flybridge Multifunction 12" display: Raymarine E127.
- Kitchen appliances upgrade.
- City water connection.